Disney 2016

Disney 2016

Friday, April 5, 2013

Nutrimeal Update

Well, I've been doing the Nutrimeal meal replacement shakes for the last 12 days.  To be completely honest, I missed 2 days of using them for breakfast.  One day (Easter Sunday) I ended up eating a donut.  Very bad substitution but it was what was available and I was hungry.  The other day, I was so busy I didn't take the time and I just ended up skipping breakfast.

The question is, how's it going?

It's going well.  Most days, the shake is enough to last till lunch.  I do get hungry a little earlier but eating at noon instead of 12:30-1 is probably better anyway.  Other days, I have found myself wanting a snack about mid-morning.  I have been making sure to pack a hardboiled egg or some slices of lunchmeat/cheese as a snack.

12 days in and I am down 2 pounds.  Could be coincidence but it's enough for me to keep going with it.  I initially bought an 18 day supply and I've used 10 days.  I ordered 3 packs of it (27 days) yesterday so they should be here in time for me to continue going with it.

The next step is getting my lunches and dinners in order and monitoring my portion control.

Small steps but I'm taking them.  I can't wait for my foot to be better so I can really run and burn some calories.  I'm thinking of trying some KT Tape for my foot and trying to run today.  It's sunny and it's supposed to be almost 50, perfect running weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment