Disney 2016

Disney 2016

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Life in General - Chapter 2

The next couple of months promise to contain a lot of fun but will be busy.  Not crazy busy, just lots I need to be organized for and keep track of.  It never fails, I always let something slip through the cracks when we near the end of the school year.  With two kids graduating from two different schools, I need to be on top of things.

Bradley already registered himself for his fall classes at Moody.  Think he's excited?  He looked at me today and asked me if he really has to go to school for the next month.  Senioritis at its best.

Matthew pointed out to me that 4 years from now, we are graduation central.  Bradley will be graduating from college, Matthew will be graduating from high school and Caitlyn will be graduating from junior high.  Phew!

I haven't run for 10 days.  I caught a cold that seems to be gone except for a lingering lung thing.  I am constantly clearing my throat and when I ran across the parking lot at work today, I coughed for about 10 minutes after.  It was just a short sprint but it tells me I'm not ready to run.  Part of me wonders if the lingering stuff could be allergies.  Time will tell.

One benefit from the forced rest is that my left foot is doing better.  If it was a mild case of tendonitis (or something else), it seems to be almost gone.

Mark is coming home tonight.  He's been in Miami all week.  Taunting me with pictures of the moon over the ocean, palm trees and whatever else he could find to text to me.  He's home a week, then he's off to Florence, Italy.  He's home for another week and he's off to China.  Lots of travel for work means lots of single mom time for me.  I need a dislike button for that.

Today would have been Austin's 18th birthday.  I'll post more about him next week, it's just been on my mind a lot.

Guess that's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment