Disney 2016

Disney 2016

Friday, April 26, 2013

Blog Referring Sites

So I'm new to this blogging thing.  Obviously.

When I look at my stats, there are several referring sites that show up quite frequently.  Being the nosy person that I am, I wanted to know who they were since not that many people know I have a blog.

I asked about one of them on ROTE and no one answered so I decided to ask my good friend Google.  Turns out they are spam sites.

Here's my public service announcement for the day.  Don't click on the referral link, Some of them have been known to infect your computer with malware.  Others use cookies to track your online activity.  The referring sites that had me searching for answers are:  filmhill.com, vampirestat.com, t.co.

Here is a link to the list of bad referring sites.  how much spam visit your blog

Just thought I'd pass what I learned on...

No comments:

Post a Comment