Disney 2016

Disney 2016

Monday, April 8, 2013

Life in General

My head is spinning.  Lots going on.

Tickets to Vietnam were purchased today.  It's official.  It was before too but there's something about making that financial commitment that makes it more real.  I need to look into getting shots soon.  Yuck.

Mark is in Orlando.  I miss him and I wish I could be there.  I packed his annual pass and told him to head to Disney if he gets a chance.  I know I would.  Maybe he'll have a Dole Whip for me.  Yum.

I saw several Facebook statuses that make me sad.  Friends losing loved ones, friends children in unsafe conditions.  Couple that with some things happening at work and it made for a stressful day.   Chocolate cake and crying didn't even help.

We are checking the mail every day hoping for an acceptance letter for Bradley from Moody.  I think I may be more anxious than Bradley.  We should know within the next 2 weeks, probably sooner.

I ran twice this past weekend.  I had considered taping my foot with KT Tape but decided to just run and see what happened.  I did 3.5 miles on Friday and 3 miles on Saturday and there was almost no pain while I ran and it didn't feel any worse after.  If it is tendonitis, it has to be a very mild case.  It felt great to run outside with the sun shining on me. 

I guess that's all I've got.  It felt like more when it was all swirling around in my head...

No comments:

Post a Comment