Disney 2016

Disney 2016

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Back Online

It seriously feels like I've been offline for weeks.  In reality it's only been 3 days. 

We got a serious amount of rain a few days ago.  It was accompanied by a serious amount of flooding in the area.  We are fine, our house is fine, but many, many people in the area are not. 

It was not a record breaking amount of rain by any means so I don't necessarily understand why the flooding was so bad.  Two of my kids had school cancelled on Thursday because of the flooding. My boss texted me that they were picking up fish off of the road in front of our office that morning and many businesses closed for the day.

Our phones and our internet have been out since Thursday.  A minor inconvenience compared to so many so I'm not going to complain.  Especially when some people had to deal with this:

This is about 2 miles from our house

It really does feel good to be re-connected though.  I guess I'm more addicted to the internet than I thought.  Now it's time to go catch-up on reading everyone's blog posts that I missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment