Disney 2016

Disney 2016

Friday, May 31, 2013

High School Graduation

Well, it's done.  Bradley graduated from High School tonight.  I cannot believe how quickly time has passed!

My kiddos

Bradley is the 3rd generation to graduate from his high school.  My father and I both graduated from there.  I think that's pretty cool.  Don't ask me why.

With Grandma & Grandpa

After graduation, we headed to our favorite local pizza place.  We had an awful time getting a decent picture and I finally gave up.  This is a classic example of how awful my pictures turn out.  My mom is the only one who looks good.  My dad has some strange light reflecting off of his glasses.  Mark couldn't look more unhappy to be there.  Matthew is just being goofy Matthew.  Bradley was sticking his tongue out at me and my reaction was to make a horrible face.  Caitlyn snapped the picture so she missed out on looking bad with the rest of us.

Heaven forbid we take a good picture

I didn't even get a picture of the 5 of us on my camera.  My mom took them with hers so I have to get that from her later.

Anyway, we couldn't be more proud of him.  I am quite surprised that I was not more emotional but I'm going with it. 

Next up...Matthew's graduation from junior high tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment