Disney 2016

Disney 2016

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Prom

Tonight is Bradley's Senior Prom.  I used Alyssa's mom's camera so I actually have very few pictures until I get copies from her.  I didn't think that through very well.  I'm also not all that creative when it comes to photography and poses and such.

All the kids looked so great and they had such a beautiful day/night for prom.  This year, they had motor coaches that took the kids down to Navy Pier and prom was being held in the Crystal Garden.  Such a beautiful venue, I wish I could have gotten pictures there!


Bradley & Alyssa

He's a bit of a clown sometimes.  I love her face here!























































My boy & I


 Mark is in China this week so he missed out.  I had such fun!  I never got to go to my senior prom (or any school dance for that matter) so this was a first for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment