Disney 2016

Disney 2016

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Busy, Busy, Busy...

Live is crazy busy right now.  My head is spinning with everything that needs to get done both at work and at home.

Yesterday was Bradley's last day in high school.  Goodness, where have the years gone?  Graduation is on Friday.

Last night was also Matthew's awards night at school.  He received the President's Outstanding Academic Excellence Award.  His last day of junior high is tomorrow and his graduation is Saturday.


Work has been crazy busy the last few weeks and this week is by far the worst.  I've been covering someone else in addition to my own work and there just aren't enough hours to get it all done.  I won't bore you with details but there is so very much going on there right now.  I love what I do but I'm a bit overwhelmed with it all.

Aside from the typical end of the school year activities, graduations, crazy busy work and the fact that I've been a single mom more in the last month than ever (Mark has had a crazy travel schedule), we are leaving for vacation on Sunday.  This means in between all of the other activities, I need to get my family of 5 ready to be gone for 10 days.

I'm not quite sure what I was thinking when I booked this trip.  Clearly, I did not realize how insanely busy I was going to be.

Hopefully I will be able to update with graduation pictures before we head out on Sunday.  Wish me luck that I get it all done...

No comments:

Post a Comment