Disney 2016

Disney 2016

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Graduation Part 2

Saturday, June 1, Matthew graduated from Junior High.  We left early the next morning on vacation so I am just now getting to post this.

He did very well in Junior High.  Better than I thought he might.  Academically, I had no worries.  He is a smart kid and was in Honors classes which he enjoyed.  Socially, I was worried.  Our Junior High has some tough kids in it and Matthew is not a super social kid.  I was concerned he would be bullied or something like that.  He wasn't and I worried for nothing.  That makes me happy.

I did not do a great job of taking lots of pictures but here are a few.

Matthew & Caitlyn.  Bradley had to work and couldn't be there.

Proud parents!

The Graduate!

We really are so proud of him.  He's a high schooler now!  Congratulations Matthew, we love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment