Disney 2016

Disney 2016

Monday, March 25, 2013

Grieving

My heart is so heavy tonight.  A friend of Bradley's was out playing ultimate frisbee 2 nights ago and went into cardiac arrest.  Tonight, his parents have had to make the unfathomable decision to pull him off of life support. 

I've never met this friend and I've never met his family but my heart is breaking for them all the same.  As a mom, I can imagine the pain of having to make a decision like that.  I can imagine the grief they feel.  All I can do is pray for them.

My heart is also so sad for Bradley.  Losing a friend as we are approaching the 1 year anniversary of losing one of his lifelong friends, Austin, has to be so hard on him.  I know it's on his mind more than he admits. 

I feel the need to hug my kids tightly tonight and thank God for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment