Disney 2016

Disney 2016

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Getting Closer and Getting Nervous

This trip to Vietnam is getting close.  Quickly.  We leave on Friday around Noon.

I am frantically trying to get everything done at work and at home before I leave.  Hopefully this exhaustion pays off on the plane and I sleep much of the flight away.  Hey, I can wish, can't I?

The flight from here to Hong Kong is over 15 hours, then we have a 5 1/2 hour layover, then a couple hours to Ho Chi Minh City.  I'm going to be exhausted, aren't I?

I got my shots.  Ouchie. 

All of my travel documents are in order.

I need to start packing.

We should arrive at our hotel in the wee hours of Sunday morning.  Rick is scheduled to preach at two different churches on Sunday so we will have to be up bright and early and ready to go.  I already warned him that if I nod off during church, it's not reflective of his preaching.  :giggle:

We have internet at the hotel so I will do my best to blog from over there. 

I'm excited!  I'm nervous!  Please pray that I get everything done before I leave!

No comments:

Post a Comment