Disney 2016

Disney 2016

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Countdown to College

It's coming so quickly!  2 weeks from today, we move Bradley into his dorm.  Today was the day one of his good friends left for the Navy.

He's growing up and looking forward to living his own life as an adult.  I'm feeling torn.  On the one hand, I am so excited for this new phase of life.  I pretty much always get excited when a new phase begins.  On the other hand, I am so sad to let my first-born baby go.

I know it's perfectly normal and it's a necessary part of life and today I'm more excited than sad.  Who knows what tomorrow will bring?

Yesterday?  I was sad.  Not because he was leaving but because I paid the bill for his first semester, lol!

It's not going to be the same around here with him gone.  Love you Bradley!!





No comments:

Post a Comment