Disney 2016

Disney 2016

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Weight Watchers it is!

I've been a bad blogger since I returned from Vietnam.  The month of June was so busy and I have been scrambling to catch up.

Nope, I'm still not there.  Please don't tell my husband how far behind I am on balancing our checkbook.

Anyway, getting stuck in that sniper bunker in Vietnam was certain confirmation that I have failed miserably at losing the weight I said I would.  If you missed that story, you can read about it here.  I knew when I got home I needed to take it seriously so I signed up (again) for Weight Watchers Online.

Signing up 2 days before the 4th of July wasn't a smart idea and I got off to a dismal start.  Things are looking up now and I can finally say that I am tracking regularly and am making progress at getting into better eating habits (again).

I will freely admit that staying within my points is near impossible for me.  I'm just always hungrier than that. 

I'm going to have to start running again to earn enough activity points to eat.  Speaking of running, I think I should head out for one now...


No comments:

Post a Comment