Disney 2016

Disney 2016

Friday, March 21, 2014

Time to Donate My Hair

Back in January, Caitlyn cut an 11" pony tail off and donated it to Locks of Love.  I said then I was planning on donating mine also but I wanted to wait until after Donna so that I could run with it in a pony tail.

Well, I finally made the appointment to get it cut.  I was not super excited to cut it off because I was afraid of how short it would be.  Mark & Caitlyn were not happy either, they liked my long hair. 

I contemplated backing out and not donating it but thinking of what a bad example that would be, I knew I had to follow through.  I don't want to be the type of example to my kids that says I am going to do something and then I back out for selfish reasons.

I had Caitlyn take a "before" picture.


I had 10" cut off.  Caitlyn took an "after" picture also.







I'm happy I waited as long as I did.  I can still put it in a small pony tail and considering I have a race in 2 weeks, that's a good thing.

I'm happy with the way it turned out but I'm also planning on growing it long again.

No comments:

Post a Comment