Disney 2016

Disney 2016

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Donating Hair

A few years ago, Caitlyn donated her hair to Locks of Love.  Immediately after she cut the pony tail off and sent it in, she told me she was going to grow her hair back out to donate it again.  Somewhere along the way, I told her I would join her and we would donate our hair together so for the last year or so, we have been waiting for our hair to be long enough to donate the 10" pony tail.

We finally reached the length we need to donate our hair.  She was anxious to get hers cut as soon as possible where I am not.  Not because I don't want to donate my hair but because I need to be able to put my hair in a pony tail to run Donna next month.  I can't run a race with my hair flying in my face with the wind. 

I tried to talk her in to waiting till after next month so we could cut our hair together but she was just too impatient and couldn't wait.  After weeks and weeks of begging, I finally gave in and made the appointment.


She cut off an 11" pony tail.


So there you have it.  She cut her hair without me. 



 My turn is coming.  After Donna.



No comments:

Post a Comment