Disney 2016

Disney 2016

Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Engaged!

We have a wedding coming in a few months!

Back in January, I brought Bradley out to Utah for what I thought was a 2 semester internship as a Pastoral Intern at The Mission Church.  They warned me when I dropped him off that they were going to try to convince him to stay out there permanently to do ministry with them.  It didn't take too long for him to figure out that he wanted to stay there.  Problem was, he had a girl here that had his heart. 




He flew back home in April and surprised her when he showed up and proposed to her. 




So there you have it.  There is much more to the story that I am not taking time to type.  Suffice it to say, we are thrilled and couldn't be happier for them!



What will be hard is watching them leave when they head to Utah together. 


No comments:

Post a Comment